Monday, September 12, 2011

I (just) Love to See You Naked...

unimportant squiggle of B.S. Wiratama

Yes... I'm quite sure with my statement, I LOVE TO SEE YOU NAKED,
Without thing covers you,
I don't care with what you are or who you are or even where you come from,
I just want to see you, yourself...

Beauty inside you could describe everything,
It could tells me what you are and who you are,
No need to explain me much with many theories you have,
No need to promise me to be good,
Naughty is same as good for me,
It expresses everything, it tells everything,
It even says the thing that you even do not want to tell me....

Just be yourself, naked yourself,
Don't pretend anything on me, release your mask,
Any pretending stuff wouldn't impress me,
It will just count as a bonus for me,
And everyone can give me bonus based on their expertise, so do I to them...

"Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog