Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chrysalis of life

A written by: P. Purnami
Rewritten and edited by: B.S Wiratama

I used to sat in front of you
I used to felt your presence, since
In a silent... It's only you and me
In our deep conversation for many sign for any language; I wanted...

I used to called you in a cheer
Not hug you with my tear
You never promised me everything is gonna be easy though,
But you never lie when you told me
'I always be with you'
Since beginning I only knew you

But you always lived inside my heart
In every place I visit; In every moment I'm in
You always been there' you bring my heart with you
This world might not perfect for anything and anyone

But is too perfect for me when I felt in you
Neither words nor belief
Is just you part of these breath
When I asked for love but you gave me compassion
So tell me, how could I start days without you

Jesus, Allah, Widhi,and Buddha are just only a name
You know I know you more than that
Beyond every names given
Loving you will always be the best part of my life....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog