Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paradise

A written by: P. Purnami
Rewritten and edited by: B.S. Wiratama

The wound still there my dear, just let it there
Let i felt it a bit longer
Nevertheless my hatred has faded away
Now I learn how to forgive
When I know we just have the same wound

I thought we are racing in this world
I thought we fight against the time
I thought happiness is just these and those
But, it's not my dear...
No need for you to search so far
It's deep down in you
When you realize, wisdom will lead you to a truly happiness
The more you get inside, the wiser you become

It's been a long time since I let myself there abandon
This digital world had changes me into something
Like a robot chasing for something
Something that I don't even know

I thought I would be happy
If I get those amount
I thought the world is mine when I can get those
But, I never realized it's getting far
Or I might lost got trap and stuck in

"Every face come and go
Every places for these bare foot
But it's not the land that I knew
It's not even my dream land
that I build when I was a child
Is just getting far from those happiness
I know you're not perfect
And i don't even care how much pain that you gave
But i will always love you
Because for me you will always be
My super super Dad...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog